Monday, August 18, 2008

What a TRIP!


Whew! Just got back from East Coast Schools in Raleigh, Durham on Saturday.
I had the honor of studying photography and photoshop with Don and Nancy Emmerich this year. They are from OK City and are some of the COOLEST and most talented artists in our industry! We learned everything from lighting, setting computer preferences, marketing, and of course............Photoshop techniques! I took some of my recent client images with me to apply some of the neat things that I learned.........Was doing GREAT........until I spilled soda on my laptop keyboard. I will post some samples later. You can log on to www.studioartphotography.com to learn more about Don and Nancy!
Cheers!

¡ Caramba! Apenas llegué de la escuela de East Coast en Raleigh, Durham el sábado.
Tuve el honor de estudiar fotografía y Photshop con el señor Don Emmerich y su esposa Nancy. Son de Oklahoma City y son gente tan suaves y también son aristas muy talentos en nuestra industria. Aprendimos todo desde la luz, las computadoras, la venta y photoshop. Lluevé unos photos de mis clients conmigo para usar las técnicas que aprendí. Todo estaba bien hasta que tiré soda en el teclado de mi computadora. Se puede ir a www.studioartphotography para leer de ellos.
¡Chao!

1 comment:

  1. what types of things did you learn from Don and Nancy?

    ReplyDelete