Friday, October 10, 2008

Super Wedding Tomorrow!

I am SUPER EXCITED about tomorrow! I get to photograph a beautiful couple at Lake Texoma with my associates! I don't know what's "funner"............shooting the wedding or working with my gal pals!
Anyhow, This will be the dress my BEAUTIFUL client will be wearing tomorrow. I couldn't stand it.................had to show off the dress she will be wearing. This dress is from the Casablanca collection. I loved that the dress is available online so that I could look at it before the wedding and brainstorm with ideas for her big day!
You can go to www.casablancabridal.com to see more of their fabulous dresses.
Cheers!

¡Estoy SUPER ENTUSIASMADA de mañana! ¡Voy a fotografiar una hermosa pareja en el Lago de Texoma con mis colegas! ¡Yo no sé lo que es más "divertido" ............ fotografiando la boda o trabajando con mis amigas! De todos modos, este es el vestido que mi HERMOSA cliente va llevar mañana. No puse pararme. ...............les tenía que enseñar el vestido que ella va a llevar. Este vestido es de la colección de Casablanca. ¡Adoré que el vestido está disponible en línea para que yo lo pude mirar antes de la boda. Usted puede ir a www.casablancabridal.com para ver más de sus vestidos fabulosos.
¡Chao!

5 comments:

  1. i can not wait to see you work on this wedding!
    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS!!!! Feel free to sign in!!!
    V-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey V. I am looking forward to seeing some of your weekend wedding pics! I was wanting to make sure you wanted to really get into weddings, because I am having an overflow of work here. Do you want them if I am booked? Let me know,
    Love u gurl,
    Carla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure! Send em over!!!
    LOL!!!! and I've been sending em YOUR WAY!!!!!!!
    Love you LOTS!!!
    V-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veronica!!!! The pictures are AWESOME, Kyle and I stared at them and talked about how amazing you guys were and how super excited we are to see the rest!!! I hope all of them turned out just as good! Your the best and I couldn't have picked a better photographer! Thanks again!!!!! YEAY =)
    Love,
    Kyle and Jill

    ReplyDelete