Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dr. Phil: Purosol Plasma


I was watching the Dr. Phil show today and they were interviewing a lady named Jennifer, who suffers from germaphobia. This woman washes her hands at least 30 times a day and constantly cleans her house in a compulsive sort of way. I was sitting here doing my Photoshop work on my laptop as I watched the show and chuckled occasionally at her addictions. But then, when they started discussing how dirty every-day household items are…………….such as COMPUTER KEYBOARDS…….my chuckles quickly dissipated.

My ears quickly perked up as I listened to the comments being made about how filthy items like telephones, doorbells, and keyboards really are. So, I looked at my screen and then inspected my keyboard and decided that it is probably a good time to clean it.

I pulled out a cleaner that I picked up at WPPI last spring and started to clean my screen and keyboard. I really like this spray. It is called Purosol Plasma. The reason that I really like this cleaner is because it seems to clean better than other sprays that I’ve used before. It seems to be able to really tackle the grease, grime, and dirt that forms on my screen. Living in small town America also means constant dusting in my home. After using the spray a couple of times, I noticed that I didn’t seem to have to clean my pc monitor as often as I did before. Purosal is an enzyme-based cleaner that doesn’t contain harmful chemicals that can damage my computers and televisions. It is solvent free, natural and safe to use, and is environmentally friendly.

I heard from a friend of mine that they are using this stuff at NASA! Very cool! Anyhow, look for it from your camera dealer at your next photography convention or you can e-mail Stuart from Midwest Photo Exchange and he can get it for you. You can log on to www.mpex.com or call (614) 261-1264. Hope you like it as much as I do!
Cheers!

Hoy estaba mirando el programa de televisión de Dr. Phil y estaba entrevisando a una mujer llamada Jennifer que padece de fobia a los germens. Esta mujer se lava las manos a lo menos 30 veces al día y constantemente limpia su casa de manera compulsiva. Estaba yo aquí sentada haciendo mi trabajo de Photoshop en mi computadora mientras miraba yo el programa y ocasionalmente me reía de sus adicciones. Pero luego, cuando empezaron a descutir lo sucio que son los articulos de la casa que se usan diariamente……….tal como el teclado de una computadora……mi risa pronto se disipó.

Se me alebrecaron los oídos mientras escuchaba los comentarios sobre lo sucio que son tales articulos como los teléfonos, los timbres de entrada, y los teclados. Miré a mi pantalla y inspecté mi taclado y decide que probablemente era justo tiempo para limpiarlo.

Saqué mi limpiador que conseguí en WPPI la primavera pasada y empezé a limpiar la pantalla y teclado. Me gusta mucho este limpiador. Se llama Purosol Plasma. La razón por la que me gusta tanto este limpiador es porque parece que limpia major que otros limpiadores que he usado. Parece que realmente ataca la grasa, el cochambre, y el polvo que se junta en la pantalla. La vida en un pueblo chico require constante limpieza. Después de usar el limpiador varias veces, noté que no tenía que limpiar la pantalla de mi computadora tan frequentemente. Puresol es un limpiador con base natural y no contiene quimicas peligrosas que puedan dañar mis computadoras y televisores. Es natural y inocuo y no daña el ambiente.

Me platicó un amigo que esto lo usan en NASA. ¡Que SUAVE! De cual que manera, busquenlo con su comerciante de cámara o en su próxima convención de fotofrafía o pueden mandarle un correo electronico a Stuart de Midwest Photo Exchange y el se los puede conseguir. Pueden ir a www.mpex.com o llamar al (614) 261-1264. ¡Espero que les guste!
¡Chao!

6 comments:

  1. do they make this product for lenses as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do!!!! I have this spray as well and LOVE IT!!!! I will tell you about it soon!
    V-

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, Thanks for the CBL
    I ordered it online and got it this week. Works great

    ReplyDelete
  4. where do u get spray having trouble finding it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got mine from a store in Hollywood CA, Mel Pierce Camera
    www.mpcfoto.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks!
    I checked out their site and am very impressed!
    V-

    ReplyDelete