Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm BACK!!! ¡Estoy De Vuelta!

WOW! I can't beleive that it's been almost a year since I last blogged! I have learned so much since then and have attended some of the most amazing schools, conventions, and seminars all over the United States. Originally when I first started my website last year, I wanted to use my blog as a means to share myself and my clients with all of you. But now, I want to add to that vision and also share photography information and techniques with my photobuddies!!!.....I guess that is the passion of a teacher.......live to learn and share knowledge! So stay tuned!.....I'll tell you about some cool things that I learned at Professional Photography Schools of Oklahoma this last June.
CHEERS!!!

¡Caramba! ¡No puedo creer que hace casi un año que no escribo en mi pagina del internet (blog)! He aprendido tanto desde entonces y también he asistido a unas escuelas, convenciónes, y seminarios tan fantásticos aquí en los Estados Unidos. Cuando empezé mi website el año pasado, quería usar mi pagina del internet para compartirme yo y ha mis clientes con ustedes. Pero, ahora también quiero compartir información y técnicas de la fotografía con mis amigos fotógrafos.......supongo que eso es la pasión de una maestra............vivir para aprender y compartir conocimientos. ¡Pues, así es de que estén al tanto .....les platicaré de unas cosas tan suaves que aprendí en la escuela profesiónal de fotografía de Oklahoma este junio pasado.
¡Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment