Monday, July 28, 2008

Sandy Puc': Bellies & Babies


Last Saturday, my photo-buddy,Paula, and I went to an AMAZING photography seminar in OK City. Sandy Puc' (pronounced Puh-ch) has been touring the country with her "Bellies and Babies" program. Sandy is from Colorado and is one of the warmest and sincerest speakers that I have ever seen and met. Her passion for photography and love of teaching is very contagious......she not only encouraged me to be a better photographer, but a better person too! Her program was extremely exciting and has inspired me to launch and promote my own business with some of my FAVORITE clients.......BABIES! Sandy's "Bellies & Babies" tour was the first of a series of three. Try to check out her next tour in 2009, you will LOVE IT! You can learn more about Sandy at www.expressionsphotos.com
Thanks Sandy, You're the BEST!
Cheers!

El sábado pasado, mi compañera de foto, Paula, y yo fuimos a un seminario FANTASTICO de fotografía en Oklahoma City. Sandy Puc (pronunció Puh-ch) ha estado viajando el país con su programa "Bellies & Babies". Sandy es de Colorado y es una de las más simpáticas y amables maestras de fotografía que he visto. ¡Su pasión para la fotografía y el amor de la enseñanza es muy contagiosa. .....ella sólo no me famentó a ser una mejor fotógrafa, pero ser una mejor persona también! ¡Su programa hera muy emocionante y me ha inspirado a lanzar y promover mi negocio también con algunos de mis clientes FAVORITOS. ......BEBES! Este programa de Sandy es el primer de tres. ¡Trate de ir a su próximo programa en 2009, usted LA ADORARA! ¡Usted puede aprender más de Sandy y su programa llendo a www.expressionsphotos.com
Gracias Sandy, Usted Es LA MEJOR!
¡Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment