Tuesday, September 2, 2008

animoto videos

Hey guys! My friend Paaula told me about this video service. The guys that started this business came from the tv and movie industry. Animoto Productions makes high-impact videos using my favorite images on a wide-screen format. I Love these videos because every one I submitt is different and has the emotional impact of a movie trailer. Let me know what you think! Cheers!


¡Hola Amigos! Mi amiga Paula me dijo de este servicio de video. Los muchachos que empezaron este negocio vinieron de la industria de television y cinematográfica. Las Producciones de Animoto hacen videos tan suaves. Usan mis fotos para producir videos con mucho impacto y también usa una formata ancha en la pantalla. Adoro estos videos porque cada uno es diferente y tiene un impacto emocional como las películas. Diganme lo que piensan.
Chao.

1 comment: