Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fun Halloween Event!!


My good photo friends, the Gordons, have lived in their community for over 20 years. I've always admired them because they get involved in their community and have given back thousands and thousands of their business dollars through various projects and events.

Well this year..........I am SUPER excited because they have inspired me to give back to my community here in Grandfield. The Gordons gave me the idea to help teach kids about community service as well.

Here's the campaign: The Grandfield Medical clinic and I have partnered up to provide kids with a fun event. Every child who comes into the clinic on the night that we Trick-or-Treat with a canned good, will receive one 4x6 print in his or her Halloween costume. I will have a nice fall background and bring my studio lights and take a nice portrait. We will photograph children from 6-8pm. That's it! No catch...............no gimmic! Just lots of fun and community involvement! All of the food that we collect will stay in our community and be given to a local organization.

Portraits will arrive in two weeks and can be picked up at the clinic Monday - Friday from 9-5. As a courtesy, I will also post them on my "Client Proofing site". Anyone can come.....so tell all of your friends!!! We will have a BLAST!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment