Friday, September 19, 2008

BUILT NY Laptop Slip Covers


I seem to be traveling A LOT lately!!! I go to photography schools, conventions, and am out on-location with clients quite frequently. Traveling with my 17 inch lap-top is a vital part of my business but can be quite a pain as well. It seems to be getting scratched, dinged, and banged around more often than I care for. I have a laptop bag now but am looking for something that will protect my investment a little more………..especially at the airport!

So I found these very cool laptop slip in covers. Their hour glass design stretches to a perfect fit with the machine and they even have shark gill grips. The material is made of a wetsuit grade neoprene and it is machine washable too!

The company that makes these laptop sleeves is BUILT NY. I’m getting ready to order mine through AMAZON.com. Just type in Built NY in the search bar and check out all of the cool colors, designs, and PRICES!!! I can’t believe how affordable these covers and bags are! By the way......these would make Senior Graduation gifts too!!! I think that I like the striped one the most.
Cheers!

1 comment: