Thursday, August 30, 2007

Almost fall


Howdy!
My kids are a beautiful reminder of how grand summer time really is!
Alas..........school has started,Labor Day is near................and the Fall leaves will be here before we know it! Depending on our first frost, I'm looking at early November for my Fall leaves portrait event. I'm aiming for November the 10th on a Saturday. Only 10 appointments are available for that day. We will go to an exclusive location and have a blast! We will do a nice mix of traditional portraiture along with some fun lifestyle photographs. Sessions are available from 10am to 4pm. Send me an email for more information.....I'd LOVE to pencil you in my calendar!

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete