Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good Luck at the Bridal Fair!!!


Yipeee!!! I am soooo anxious to fly out of this FREEZING Southwest Oklahoma weather and go to Phoenix! The weather will be a DELIGHT!

The only down fall to going to Imaging USA is that I will miss the Wichita Falls Bridal Fair. :( Several of my local photo buddies will be attending and I soooo wish that I could be a part of the show.

For those of you getting married soon, the bridal show will be this Saturday at the Wichita Falls MPEC Center. There are so many fabulous photographers around our area and this is a WONDERFUL opportunity to meet them all and check out their work.

Anyhow, Good luck to all of you shutterbugs and don't stress too much getting ready for your booth!

P.S.
Be nice to each other out there! We are all PROS ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment