Sunday, January 4, 2009

Paula Unplugged


I went on a REALLY FUN photo shoot yesterday in the middle of no where, Oklahoma! This is Paula, and she is the lady who makes my new line of children's frames. She happens to also be a very accomplished singer as well.

For this particular image, I used my Lumedyne and I "Split lit" her. I did move the reflector just enough to give her a bit Rembrandt lighting under the other eye for a more dramatic effect. I normally don't use split lighting, but I really enjoyed "breaking this rule" since Paula is a musician. I hope you love this portrait as much as I do!
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I have never ever liked a picture of myself..... YOU are the greatest. I can't take my green eyes off of it!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!! Thanks girl, for putting the excitement back into my project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww.....You are so COOL! Thanks a BUNCH! and it was CERTAINLY my pleasure.
    Love ya!
    V-

    ReplyDelete