Thursday, January 1, 2009

What a HOLIDAY SEASON it was!


WOW! What a WONDERFUL holiday season it was for 2008! My holiday photography schedule actually started back in October and went all the way through TODAY! I have been Soooooooo busy that my blogging has had to take a mini-break.

Anyhow, Today I researched a potential opportunity for my business. It seems that there is a local building for sale in my town. IT is FABULOUS!!!!
The building is about 24 feet wide and about 70+ feet long. The ceilings are very tall and that is important for my studio lighting techniques. I love that the building sits in downtown Grandfield and is historical. It has a lot of charm and that is important to me as well.

It almost seems like a dream except that .................it has a severe water damage problem at the end of the building towards the back and there isn't a bathroom. Apparently, the rooftops in these old town buildings are flat and this particular building has sloped down a little towards the back. So water has collected and now the roof top has caved in and the water is damaging the wood floor and the walls.

I will spend the next few business days researching this possible investment and prepping to leave for Phoenix Arizona for our annual Professional Photographers of America convention. I will keep you tuned. Wish me luck!
Happy New Year!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment