Sunday, January 4, 2009

Imaging USA - Woohoo!!!



WOW!!! I am getting SUPER STOKED about going to Imaging USA again. This will be my third time attending and it will be SUPER to be able to see all of my friends and meet new ones.

This year, I get to photograph the American Society of Photographers banquet again. Last year, I was given the honor of taking all of the candids for the event and I have been asked to do it again this year as well. What an honor to be able to meet and photograph our country's BEST of the BEST photographers! You can learn more about this organization by logging on to www.asofp-online.com

This will be the gown that I will be wearing to the dinner. I like to shop online quite a bit, but this year, I forgot to purchase a gown early enough to accomodate shipping time. I searched all over Lawton and then drove in to Wichita Falls where I was lucky enough to be able to find this one in my size.

I leave on Friday and will be there early enough to attend some of the pre-conference events. I will post pix of Phoenix and Imaging USA next week!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment