Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Imaging USA 2009

Wow! I can’t believe that I’ve already come and gone to PHOENIX, ARIZONA!!!
Imaging USA 2009 was fabulous!

The weather was absolutely refreshing………………in the 70s. And now we have to deal with Ice and snow in Texoma. It was so surreal for me as I was flying over Arizona to see all of those canyons and what looked to be vast amounts of dirt and sand. Those of you who know me well know that I have this crazy little pet peeve…………..I HATE dirt in between my toes! I could feel my toes scrunching together as I looked out the window.

When I took the drive from the airport to the Sheraton, the scenery was so different and AMAZING! The view was nothing like the grassy Oklahoma plains that I am so used to.

Probably, the coolest thing that I saw, were the cacti along the side of the road. I have seen the bush type cacti all of my life, but had NEVER seen a tall Saguaro cactus in real life! The movies and the photos in books and magazines don’t give these plants justice. They are so statuesque and BEAUTIFUL!

Anyhow, the people here are very nice, and I will post more photos of Imaging USA later this week! Wish you were there!

Cheers!

¡Caramba! ¡ ¡ ¡No puedo creer que ya fui y ya vine de PHOENIX, ARIZONA!!!

El tiempo estaba muy suave…..en los 70s. Y pues, ya….tengo que mantenerme con el hielo y la nieve aquí en Texoma. Era muy surrealista para mí cuando estaba volando sobre Arizona y estaba viendo todas las montañas y toda la tierra y arena. ¡Ustedes los que me conocen bien ya saben que me choca mucho tener tierra adrento de mis dedos de mis pies! Pude sentir mis dedos apretandonse cuando miraba afuera de la ventana del avión.

Cuando tome el viaje del aeropuerto a la Sheraton, el paisaje era muy differente y tan asombroso! El paisaje no era nada como los planes de Oklahoma que estoy muy acostombrada. Lo más suave que mire eran los nopales por el lado del camino. He mirado los nopales del monte, pero nunca he mirado los nopales Saguaro en toda mi vida. Los he mirado en las películas y en fotos en revistas y libros, pero les da justo como se miran en la vida verdad. Son tan Hermosos~


Como quiera, la gente aquí son muy amables y voy a poner más fotos en los días que vienen. ¡desea que ustedes estaban auí!

¡Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment