Saturday, August 25, 2007

ALL Welcome!

Hi gang!
Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. This was probably the busiest week of the month for me. Had clients everyday after school........and ...........well........it was crazy.
A few of you have been wanting to get together with me to do some consulting with you. The problem is that right now I am so busy with my own clients. So I have an idea!
I am forming a " Ask V-" class. Basically what we are going to do is get together one afternoon and I am going to share what I know about what YOU want to know. Bring your laptops and notebooks to take lots and lots of notes! I will answer photoshop questions, photography questions, marketing, sales,....whatever you want tips on! Right now I am on Photoshop CS2 but am familiar with what CS3 can do,so don't worry about whatever version you are on. We will figure out your questions.
This is a very informal event, so dress comfortably and best of all........IT IS FREE!!!!!! This one is a courtesy to you all. We will meet on September the 1st in the afternoon. So far, there are three of us meeting but anyone who is interested is more than welcome to attend..............pro or not.
Send me an email and I will give you the details.
Have a GREAT WEEKEND!
V-

No comments:

Post a Comment