Thursday, August 16, 2007

First Day of Instruction

Whew!!!!

I forget how tired I get after teaching classes. I was very impressed with my students.........they're bright, polite, and full of energy!!! It was so good to see familiar faces and meet new ones.

It has been a crazy week.............I am trying to get all of my calls returned to my clients, and orders completed. Thank you for being patient with me. I sure do appreciate you all.

We had our monthly guild meeting in OK City this week also. I am so grateful to be around some of the most talented photographers in the nation. Seems that all of the people in my guild are extremely hospitable, talented, and always willing to share knowledge with each other. I can always count on my fellow colleagues for advice and sincerity. If anyone who is considering turning pro photographically is ever interested in attending our guild meeting, we have some amazing speakers and I'd LOVE to take you as my special guest. Just email me....I'd love to chat with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment