Sunday, August 19, 2007

LOVE my CLIENTS!

Howdy!
What a GREAT weekend! I was able to book my calendar for all of August this weekend and most of September. What I loved about that was that 3 of those sessions were repeat clients.

It means soooo much to me when I answer my phone and the charming person on the other end says, "Hi Veronica!!!!! It's that time of the year agian! We need pictures!" Lifetime clients are sooooooo important to me. I love to see the children grow and the hairstyles change!

I want to thank all of you who booked with me this weekend and let you know how honored I am that you chose to use my services again. I can't WAIT to photograph you and show you all of the cool techniques I've learned in just one year's time! You're going to LOVE your photographs!

What I also love about my clients is that I seem to attract really HAPPY people! My clients have the best personalities and are so easy-going. We seem to be like energies! Seems that life is too short to be miserable. One of my lifelong friends once told me to exert my energy amongst those who love me and don't waste my time on those who don't. Once I started to heed that advice, the law of attraction quickly intervened. Life is grand!
Kudos!
V-

No comments:

Post a Comment