Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Thanks friends!!!!!!

Howdy!
Okay.............so my photo buddies (especially YOU Carla) tell me that all I need now is a blog. So here it is!!!
The problem is that typically I'm very bad about keeping up with daily things..........and now that school started............YIKES!!!!!!!

Nonetheless, this has been a very exciting week for me. The new website was launched, now the blog, I reported back to school and got my kiddos back in school, and still recuperating from jet lag.

I just came back from a photography school in North Carolina. I got to spend a week up at East Coast Schools and I learned some WONDERFUL lighting techniques, met some AMAZING professional photographers, and got to hang out with some of my mentors.

The people in North Carolina were sooooooo charming. I was so awed by their accents and the hospitality. I also LOVED all of the trees and the architectural design of the homes and buildings. Thank you all for making me feel welcome! It was a good trip. Watch out....you should soon see a difference in my lighting style in my photography:)

By the way.............thanks guys for all of the great advice and technical assistance in the launch of my web site. I sooo totally appreciate you and am grateful for your presence in my life!
V-

No comments:

Post a Comment