Monday, August 20, 2007

Ride..........


When you live in a small town like Grandfield, Oklahoma............EVERYBODY knows EVERYBODY and it just seems that even acquaintances are Friends!
This is Paula! Paula has been a lifelong resident of Grandfield, Oklahoma and is one of the most amazing ladies that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Paula has always loved to ride her motorcycle and on this particular day, she was very sad because she made a choice to sell her her bike. It so happened that just as her bike was being loaded for transport, I was given the opportunity to photograph her as I will always remember her. Free.........on her bike.

By the way...Paula is one of the MOST talented picture frame makers in all of Oklahoma. She designs and builds custom frames of all sizes and types. She will even design your very own signature frames! I am so tickled because Paula will soon begin designing my own line of frames. If this is something that you would be interested in, send me an e-mail.............I'll hook you up with her contact information.
Kudos!
V-

No comments:

Post a Comment