Saturday, November 29, 2008

My New Haircut


Okay boys and gals..just like I promised...here's the NEW HAIRCUT!
Yup...I had it all cut off. But I gotta tell ya, I am love LOVE LOVING the life of a short haired girl! Now, I get to sleep in an extra 20 minutes in the morning and I don't have to worry about how I'm going to wear it for the day. It feels FABULOUS!

Anyhow, I had my daughter Ariel (Who's only 14 and drop dead gorgeous) take a few shots of me today. I set up the lights and the technical stuff for her and had her "click" away. I was super impressed with her because she intuitively handled my Canon 5D like a pro and i love the way she angled the camera on her own! Hmmmmmm.......this may be the beginning of a family business?
Anyhow, Let me know what you think: Long hair or short? Which is better?
Cheers!

¡Okay chicos y chicas…como les prometí… aquí está el NUEVO CORTE DE PELO! Sí… me lo corté todo. ¡Pero dejame decirles que estoy tan Tan TAN enamorada con la vida de una chica con el pelo corto! Ahora, consigo dormir en un suplemento 20 minutos por la mañana y no tengo que preocuparme de cómo voy a componerlo para el día. ¡Se siente FABULOSO!

De todos modos, mi hija Ariel (que solamente tiene 14 años y es muy hermosa) tomó algunos fotos de mí hoy. Puse las luces y la materia técnica para ella y nada más tomó los fotos. ¡Era estupenda impresionada con ella porque ella intuitivo dirigió mi Canon 5D como una profesiónal y me encantó la manera que ella puso la cámara de ángulos propios! ¿Hmmmmmm ....... esto puede ser el principio de un negocio de la familia?
De todos modos, déjeme saber lo que usted piensa: ¿Pelo largo o corto? ¿Cuál es mejor?
¡Chao!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference! I am sure you appreciate the extra time in the morning. Your haircutter did a great job. And your daughter did an even better job!

    By the way, I purchased a CBL lens and it is saving me hours of time. Thank you very much for mentioning the product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the haircut Veronica! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veronica........ It is January and your last blog was in November!!! Why aren't you blogging??? Get with it gurl lol

    Carla :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you hot hispanic mama! LOVE the bob!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete