Monday, November 3, 2008


Holie MOLIE!!!! Thank you Grandfield for your support in making our 1st Annual Halloween Canned food drive such a SUCCESS!!!!

We had over 100 kiddies show up in their Halloween costumes with a canned good Saturday night! We brought in over 200 pounds of food and we took it to the Food Pantry at the First Baptist Church in Grandfield! This food will be distributed to local families in need.
People waited so patiently in line for a great event. At one point, our line was over 40 feet long! The kids were so cooperative and excited to be there. They just posed SO PERFECTLY in their AWESOME costumes! We had all but our little DORA the EXPLORER who cooperated………she is still my FAVORITE picture!

The process was simple! Before I got there, I cleaned my lenses with Purosol spray and cleaned my camera with the DELKIN cleaning system. At the clinic, I used a hair light, John Woodward style, and a main light. I then used my CBL to do a custom White Balance…..and BAM…………………..I uploaded prints to my lab that NIGHT!!!! I had virtually no after work-flow.

I want to thank my WONDERFUL family for helping me make this dream come true! Also, I want to thank the gals at the clinic for their enthusiasm, their time, and their support of this project. It was Soooo fabulous that Mindy’s 3 little kids gave up over two hours of their trick or treat time to help with this event. THANK YOU!!!!
Here are a few samples of the kiddos! There are more on my CLIENT PROOFING page in my website. This event was so much fun!!!!! Thank you GRANDFIELD for your support and faith in me!!!

Prints will be available to be picked up at the Grandfield Medical Clinic on Monday November 10th from 9-5. You can also call me at (940) 636-9098 for more information.
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for taking the pictures you did a very great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SOOO SUPER welcome!!!! It was one of the "FUNNEST" things I've ever done!!!
    V-

    ReplyDelete