Monday, November 17, 2008

Portrait Frames Now Available


I am so SUPER excited about my panels and wall portraits! I am now offering all of my enlargement products framed and ready to hang!!!

I am buying my frames through HART Portrait Frames. They are right here out of Stillwater, Oklahoma and the company is owned and operated by Anthony and Holly Hart. They are so super friendly and are willing to go out of their way to get you started with your framing needs. Anthony makes all of the mats and frames right there in their studio workshop. Their products are made of high grade materials and I love them because they offer designs and styles that nobody else offers locally. You can check them out at www.hartportraitframes.com

Anyhow, I am doing all of my own framing now. I wanted to give my clients every opportunity to go home and immediately hang their new portrait art. I love that I don’t have to go into a bigger town and wait to have my portraits framed. My clients seem to love this new service too! Give me a call or an e-mail to get more information of my frames!
Cheers!

¡Estoy tan emocionada de mis panels y mis retratos de pared! ¡¡¡Estoy offreciendo todos mis ampliaciónes con cuadros y listos para colgar!!!

Estoy comparando mis cuadros por Hart Portrait Frames. Están aquí en Stillwater, Oklahoma y el dueño y la dueña de la compañía son Anthony y Holly Hart. Son MUY simpáticos y ayudan mucho para empezarlos con sus necesidades de cuadros. Anthony hace todos los cuadros allí en su estudio y sus productos están hecho de materias muy buenas. Especialmente me gustan los cuadros porque nadie aquí ofrece cuadros como estos. Se puede conseguir más información en www.hartportraitframes.com

Pues, estoy poniendo todos los fotos en cuadros yo solamente. Les quería dar a mis clientes toda la oportunidad de ir a la casa para colgar sus retratos rápidamente. Me encanta que no tengo que ir a otra ciudad más grande y esperar para que alguien me pone los fotos en cuadros. Yo creo que a mis clientes sí les gustan este servicio tambien. Llamanme or mandenme un correo electronico para saber mas información.
Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment