Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Mason



WOW! I have been incredibly busy this holiday season! I am still photographing senior sessions along with family portraits. Don't wait too long to book an appointment.......the holiday deadline is December 15th.....YIKES...that's just right around the corner!
Anyhow, this is Mason. He is a senior from Grandfield and is an AWESOME kid!!! What I love about Mason is that he is not afraid to express his individualism and is such a GREAT well-rounded person. I have known Mason's family for over 14 years........and it has been such a pleasure to watch him grow into a smart and handsome young man.
Anyhow, Congrats on all of your accomplishments Mason and THANKS for choosing me to photograph your senior portraits!
Cheers!

¡Caramba! ¡He estado increíblemente ocupada esta estación de Navidad! Todavía estoy fotografiando sesiones de “seniors” junto con los retratos de familia. ¡No espere demasiado mucho para reservar una cita ....... que el plazo de Navidad es el 15 de diciembre ..... YIKES… ya mero está aquí!
De todos modos, éste es masón. ¡Él es un estudiante de Grandfield y es un chico tan IMPRESIONANTE!!! Lo qué me encanta de Masón es que a él no le da miedo asuexpresar su individualismo y es un GRAN persona bien-redondeada.
He conocido su familia por más de 14 años ........ y ha sido mucho gusto de mirarlo crecer a un hombre muy inteligente y guapo.
¡De todos modos, FELÍCIDADES en todos sus logros masón y GRACIAS por escojiendome para tomar sus fotos!
¡Chao!

1 comment:

  1. What a phenomenal photograph! I bet his family is happy and I'm sure he is too. Have you thought about giving him extra wallet size prints to hand out to his friends who could be your prospective clients?

    I have found that satisfied customers make the best salespeople. I just thought I'd pass that on to you.

    ReplyDelete