Monday, November 10, 2008

NEW PPO Board MEMBER


At our Fall convention in Tulsa last month, I was nominated and elected to be a board member for the Professional Photographers of Oklahoma! (YEAY!!!!) So this last Sunday, I attended my first formal meeting. It was Sooo exciting for me to be a part of the decision-making process!! Mostly, I listened attentively and paid close attention to what was going on.

We met at the Reed Center in Midwet City, which is where our next convention will take place. The Convention Center and Sheraton are so beautiful!

It was decided that I will be on the Hospitality Committee again next year so it will be a LOT of FUN to do this for the organization. Next year, our hospitality will be “al fresco” and will at the Sheraton’s outdoor patio.

Save the date for next year……………..The PPO Fall Convention will be August 28th-31st of 2009 at the Reed Center in Midwest City. If you are interested in attending and have never been………….I would LOVE to tell you all about it and introduce you to some of Oklahoma’s Finest Photographers!
For more information, you can log on to www.ppok.org
Cheers!
En nuestros convención el mes pasado, me nombraron y me electaron una diputada para los Fotógrafos Profesionales de Oklahoma. Pues, este domingo pasadom fuí a mi primer junta. Estaba muy emocionada de ser una parte de la junta. Escuché mucho y page mucha atención.

Nos juntamos en la Reed Center en Midwest City, OK. Es dónde nuestra convención va a ser el año próximo. ¡El lugar y el hotel son tan bonitos!

Me pusieron de la hospilidad otra vez. Va a ser muy divertido para ser esta responsilidad para la organización. Vamos a tener la hospilidad a fuera en el patio del hotel.

Acuerden la fecha para la convención de 2009. Va ser el 28-31 de agosto. Si les interesan ir a la convención y nunca han ído, me gustaría decirles de ella y también me gustaría introducirlos a unos fotógrafos tan fantásticos de Oklahoma.
Para más información………se puede ir a www.ppok.org.

Chao!

1 comment:

  1. The new hotel looks wonderful. I will definitely be attending. Do you have an idea as to the schedule and who is speaking this year?

    ReplyDelete