Friday, November 28, 2008

Imaging USA


Hey Photo Gang!
I'm making arrangements to attend our Professional Photographers of America National Convention in Phoenix Arizona. Anyone need a 'buddy' to take advantage of the buddy pass?

The convention is January 11th-13th and the pre-conferences begin as early as the 9th. I just purchased my pass for $219, which allows for me to sign up a guest to attend. I can fill in my buddy information at any time. So basically, if anyone wants to go, I will add you as my buddy if you want to split the $219 with me.

If you've never been to a PPA national event......you have been missing out! This will be my 3rd national convention and these are absolutely fabulous and so much fun! The trade show is so big and all of the latest products and services are there to debut. The really nice thing about the convention is that all of the classes are outlined for you so that you can choose what seminar to attend depending on what your photographic needs are.

Anyhow, let me know if you'd like to save a little $$ on the convention ticket. Send me an e-mail at droleal@pldi.net or call me at (940) 636-9098. By the way, after December 1st, the price jumps to $269 for PPA members. ;)
You can log onto www.imagingusa.org for mor information.
Chao!

¡Hola amigos de foto!
Estoy haciendo planes para atender a nuestros convención de los fotógrafos profesionales de la nacional de América en Phoenix, Arizona. ¿Alguien necesita un “amigo” para aprovechar el especial de dos por uno?

La convención es el 11 al 13 de enero y las pre-conferencias comienzan desde el 9 de enero. Acabo de comprar mi paso por $219, y permite que puedo firmar el nombre de un invitado para atender. Puedo completar mi información del invitado en cualquier momento. Pues básicamente, si cualquier persona desea ir, le agregaré como mi invitado si usted desea partir los $219 conmigo.

¡Si usted nunca ha ido a un acontecimiento nacional de PPA ...... usted ha faltado en mucho! ¡Ésta será mi tercer convención nacional y éstas son absolutamente fabulosas y tan divertidos! La demostración comercial es muy grande y todos los productos y servicios están alli para estreno. La cosa realmente agradable sobre la convención es que todas las clases están contorneadas para usted de modo que usted pueda elegir qué seminario a atender dependiendo de cuáles son sus necesidades fotográficas.

De todos modos, déjeme saber si usted quisiera ahorrar un pequeño $$ en el boleto de la convención. Envíeme un E-mail en droleal@pldi.net o llámeme en (940) 636-9098. A propósito, después del 1 de diciembre, el precio salta a $269 para los miembros de PPA. ;)
Se puede ir a www.imagingusa.org para mas informacion.
¡Chao!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Are you still looking for someone to take you up on the Buddy Pass? I'm thinking of going... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Give me a call at (940) 636-9098. I may be able to hook you up!
    Happy new YEAR!

    ReplyDelete